Hi... Newby here.

General ME discussion
MikeEmcMike
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): Yes

Hi... Newby here.

Post by MikeEmcMike » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:16 pm

I want to ask how many people think Cern in Geneva have anything to do with this ?
Also...

What the actual Fu..... C. K. !!!!

neXus
Admin
Admin
Religion: Other
Re: Hi... Newby here.

Post by neXus » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:47 pm

Hello and welcome ;)

Well, i don't rule out that CERN could be involved, but it is hard to say without any facts or evidence. :)
mandelAffected
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
MikeEmcMike

Post by MikeEmcMike » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:15 am

Thanks for the reply.
I find it a bit strange how a lot of my family and friends just dismiss this very real ( to me ) "event"
I does sound so far fetched.
I looked again at the monopoly board last night and the hairs on my back raised ! It is definitely not the same.
I am going to keep looking into this.
Like you say though, not any hard evidence ?! Just in our minds eye.
Just a thought. I have had alternate memory of the looney tunes and the strongest memory is of the "thinking man" "the lord's prayer" and the little hammer on the Judge Judy show.

What are everyone else's memory's and how many of you have them ?
It's all just blowing my mind, I find it fascinating to be honest 🤔

Thanks
neXus
Admin
Admin
Religion: Other

Post by neXus » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:45 am

MikeEmcMike wrote: Thanks for the reply.
Well, thank you for posting. Unfortunately most visitors don't post or come back here, so it still is a bit quiet.
I find it a bit strange how a lot of my family and friends just dismiss this very real ( to me ) "event"
I does sound so far fetched.
I am feeling the same way. It seems, most people can't believe, that something like the Mandela Effect can really be happening.
While i think, that some Mandela Effects are really just people remembering wrong or being uneducated, i know 100% that some ME's are real.
Like you say though, not any hard evidence ?! Just in our minds eye.
Just a thought. I have had alternate memory of the looney tunes and the strongest memory is of the "thinking man" "the lord's prayer" and the little hammer on the Judge Judy show.
I also have some very strong memories, where i am 100% sure. The 4 seater from the JFK assassination is one of them. I watched the clips so often, that i remember very vividly that there were only 4 people in the car.
What are everyone else's memory's and how many of you have them ?
It's all just blowing my mind, I find it fascinating to be honest 🤔
I do have quite some different memories, but i am not 100% sure about all of them. For me, the interesting ones are the memories, where i am really 100% sure. Also i experienced "Kit-Kat" change to "KitKat", while i was monitoring the brand for 3 weeks, checking if it changed 3 times a day.
And when it suddenly changed (online and also in a paper ad) it was absolutely clear to me, that something really strange is going on :)
mandelAffected
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.