My first...and latest personal example...

Share your personal MEs aka Glitch in the matrix (Gitm)
Forum rules
Please stay ontopic in this subforum. If you want to share your own personal experience, start your own topic.
direscribe
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): Yes
My first...and latest personal example...

Post by direscribe » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:00 am

I've experienced odd shifts in memory and reality at different points in my life. Some large, some small....usually small details though.

For most of my life, i thought I was having some form of cognitive or memory problems....worse, that I was having mental health issues.

However, I've also experienced bits and pieces of vindication that indicate that I'm not nuts.

Here's a small example and the latest one.

Do any of you remember the Stephen King book-based movie "Dreamcatcher"?

In it was the character of Duddits. I've watched it a couple of times over the years.

In my memory, Duddits was played by Zach Ward. He's a red haired Canadian actor and starred in many movies over the years.

Today, i turned it on Hulu and it was the same Hollywood movie....except Duddits was played by Donnie Wahlberg.

I texted a friend that had watched it with me previously. He remembered Zach Ward being Duddits too.

Then we both contacted other people. One remembered Zach Ward....everyone else remembered Donnie Wahlberg.

I have more examples that I'll discuss later.

neXus
Admin
Admin
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): Yes
Religion: Other

Re: My first...and latest personal example...

Post by neXus » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:29 am

@direscribe

While i don't remember watching the movie Dreamcatcher, i definately remember the name "Duddits".
So as i don't really have any memories about this movie, unfortunately i can't add any useful information to this matter.
Thank you for sharing it, i'll keep my eyes open if i can spot other people with similar memories like yours.

I'm looking forward to your other examples too :)

ps: It might be a good idea, to put the important keywords (Stephen King's Dreamcatcher & Duddits) in the topic title, so other people can find it easier, if they are looking for the same topic.

Kind regards,
neXus
mandelAffected
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.