Jack Black Death

Share your personal MEs aka Glitch in the matrix (Gitm)
Forum rules
Please stay ontopic in this subforum. If you want to share your own personal experience, start your own topic.
zelkat13
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): Yes

Jack Black Death

Post by zelkat13 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:11 am

It was 2010 (I remember because that year an Argentinian movie wins), and I was watching the Oscars with my mother, then when the death tribute to all those actors that passed away appeared, I saw Jack Black was one of them! I remembered him from School of Rock and other movies and was like "oh wow, so sad".
Then some years later I saw him on some Chilean youtuber's video and everything becomes weird because I swear I remember he was dead!
Then I Google and nope, he was never showed on the tribute.
Now, after this "Mandela Effect" appeared, all seems even weirder, please tell me I wasn't the only one that saw that on TV on 2010.

neXus
Admin
Admin
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): Yes
Religion: Other

Re: Jack Black Death

Post by neXus » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:45 am

@zelkat13

Welcome to the forum :)

I personally don't have memories of this and also couldn't find others discussing it online, so it seems to be not very popular.

What i could find instead was:
Is Jack Black dead? Actor's 'death announced' on Tenacious D's Twitter page

Twitter have speculated the account was hacked and the rumours are the result of a hoax - which has now been confirmed

Twitter has been plunged into confusion following claims Jack Black has died, aged 46.

A message posted on Tenacious D's official Twitter page - which included a spelling error - on Sunday claimed: "I'm sad to officially annouce the death of Jack Black at the age of 46, rest in peace brother." (sic)

It was followed five minutes later by: "#RipJackBlack"

A further tweet an hour later claimed: "It is with a heavy heart I am to announce that Jack Black passed away last night at 3:37am. The cause of death is yet unknown."

However now it has emerged the entire thing was a hoax and Jack Black is NOT dead.
source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... th-8117994

This is from 2016, while your experience is from 2010, so this is probably not connected.

Kind regards,
neXus
mandelAffected
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.