Rio music video

Share your personal MEs aka Glitch in the matrix (Gitm)
Forum rules
Please stay ontopic in this subforum. If you want to share your own personal experience, start your own topic.
alt reality
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): Yes
Rio music video

Post by alt reality » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:41 am

I had a realization that something was not quite right when a friend and I were viewing some music videos at work on break. When I suggested
one I distinctly remembered from back in my military MTV days called "RIO". We went to TIVO and and the video loaded up. The music was
perfect but the video was all wrong. It had the group on a sailboat, sailing in the Caribbean? The video I distinctly remember has a blonde lady
(looking unbelievably like Kim Baysinger) walking over sand dunes in a sheer outfit and possibly a bikini near the Rio Grande which makes perfect sense for the video. Sailing in the Caribbean is completely unrelated. My friend being quite a bit younger, said that's the way he's always remembered
it. I later checked the Duran web sight and it related this sailing video, was the original, but I positively know better. I still can see most of the video
I remember, play back for me by memory. I don't know what else to tell you. The video I remember was circa 1982, summer of. Does anyone else remember the video I do?