A movie called Catch-22

Share your personal MEs aka Glitch in the matrix (Gitm)
Forum rules
Please stay ontopic in this subforum. If you want to share your own personal experience, start your own topic.
Mr 0ldschool
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): Yes

A movie called Catch-22

Post by Mr 0ldschool » Fri May 08, 2020 6:39 pm

I distinctly remember there being a movie in the late 1980's or early 1990's called Catch-22. It was nothing like the famous 1970 film or the new TV miniseries. It was some kind of business drama about a corporation that has employees that are going to strike, and some young executive being caught in the middle, who I thought was played by Kevin Bacon. I remember it being called Catch-22 because that was what introduced me to the expression. I had never heard of the 1970 movie until today when I was trying to look up the one I remember. I never saw the movie as I didn't have the slightest interest in movies about work at that time, but I remember the ads at the time being all over the place, and touting it as some fantastic movie. I have tried all kinds of varied searches to see if I somehow was wrong about the title, but I can't find a single trace of this movie. Very frustrating.

And I also remember seeing a print ad for the "Sinbad stars as a genie" movie that is a famous ME, so I definitely believe in this effect.