forty years?

General ME discussion
Robbie
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): Yes
forty years?

Post by Robbie » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:57 pm

NIV (Revelation 21:1-4) "Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

I believe it could now take up to 40 years for the new heaven to be completely accessible to human kind.
Genesis 7:17: the great flood, when it rained for 40 days
Exodus and Numbers: After 40 years of wandering in the desert, Moses died within sight of the Promised Land on Mount Nebo.
Matthew 4:1-11 (NIV)- Jesus fasted 40 days and nights in the Judaean Desert. During this time, Satan appeared to Jesus and tried to tempt him.

Moses had to stay in the desert because the people worshiped the golden calf, money, promiscuity and base desires. They were not allowed into the Promised Land because of their insane mentality. I believe we will witness the passing of a few generations. So many people are insane with money, addictions, gossip, promiscuity, a desire to watch violence, horror, blood, death and suffering, whether it is in movies, games or the news. The latest horror that unfolded in America, legal abortion of child up to 9 months gestation, outright child murder.

No wonder God intervened!

I feel our planet is in something like a quarantine environment in this dimension. Whether it is our minds only or our minds and bodies, we are under strict supervision with restrictions. We are like asylum seekers hoping to enter the Promised Land.

Can you imagine what the God conscious beings think of us, as they happily co-exist with nature, living in truth and love? They are like our nurses and doctors at the moment, tending to us with love and compassion. Hoping we get better. We have been mentally abused and bashed, tormented by the demons. We would appear to them as being very sick and infested with demonic entities.

Our old earth people have been infected by centuries of demonic control, we have a virus. Look at our lifestyles, how we kill not only humans but so much destruction in the animal kingdom and our environment. So much suffering. Why would God allow us loose in the kingdom, the Promised Land, spreading our insane demonic virus to the Holy ones and hurting them?

I feel God will let people out into the kingdom of the Promised land very slowly and steadily as they pass the quarantine tests and get vaccinated by the Holy Spirit. This is based on free will. We are not puppets. We must make our own choices. Proving we are worthy, in faith, love compassion to live among the chosen ones. Proving that we can resist the temptation of Satan. Be assured Satan will continue to tempt us, just as he tempted Jesus and the children of Israel in the desert. Just as he tempted Job. Read the book of Job again. Learn from his strength. Satan wants to continue controlling our minds. He will continue to use the Mandela Effects to distract you from your focus and your purpose.

Please accept the miracle. This is the new earth and new heavens promised by Almighty God.

Brothers and sisters, this is the greatest test of our lives. Its the final countdown. You have a choice. Pass or Fail. There is no sitting on the fence with God. You are blessed to have remembered. You are so blessed. Most people are walking around ignorant to the miracle