A new Heaven and a new earth

General ME discussion
Robbie
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): Yes
A new Heaven and a new earth

Post by Robbie » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Personally I don't think CERN, mind control (gas-lighting), quantum computing- the D-wave, 'AI- singularity', parallel/alternate universes and realities, converging timelines, or any of the other possibilities stand alone in this puzzle. I believe all of the above could have been a cumulative catalyst. We have experienced a quantum phenomenon, a quantum jump, on an unprecedented scale. Only Almighty God could have orchestrated such a miraculously perfect event. I have studied the stars for decades. I know that we are not positioned where we used to be situated in the cosmos.

Please try not to be too caught up in the memories. Satan wants to keep you trapped in the illusion of suffering. The Mandela Effects are distracting some people from their purpose and feeding the social contagion of confabulation, distracting us from the facts, the evidence. The changes to scriptures in our bibles is proof enough that 'stuff went down', we are not forgetful of our Scriptures, let alone the altered positions of the stars and the milky way! We have literally been ‘born again”. I have no idea how many of us achieved a successful jump. Some of us have retained many memories, like waking up from a collective dream. Some people are developing serious mental and physical health issues from the shift.

Focus on positive thinking, faith in Almighty God, faith in Jesus Christ, and trust that the war is over and has been won by GOD, by Lord Jesus Christ and angels. No turning back. Be in the Now, surf this magnificent, miraculous wave of our new earth and heaven. Pray for the lost souls who can't find their way home to God.

The laws of manifestation have magnified exponentially. We need to be mindful, release the old paradigms of negativity erasing low vibrational programs that interfere with manifesting a positive lifestyle in this higher frequency and dimension.

(Revelations; 21:1-4) NIV: "Then I saw 'a new heaven and a new earth,' for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away...'He will wipe every tear from their eyes”.

Believe with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind and strength that we are witnessing the end of the violent satanic invasion that infiltrated our beloved Earth and waged war on us for thousands of years. Trust that Jesus won the battle and the suffering we see now is the residual of the war, won by Christ. Please do not doubt this current reality

(1 Corinthians 13:13) NIV "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love'.