Introduction

General ME discussion
Dliemna
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): Yes
Introduction

Post by Dliemna » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi everyone I'm new here I've been following the Mandela effect for almost a year I have experienced some Mandela effects
I'm hoping this forum will defiantly help me understand and a friendly experience.

Dliemna diemna
neXus
Admin
Admin
Religion: Other

Re: Introduction

Post by neXus » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:43 pm

@Dliemna

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad you found your way.
I think currently people believe in different explainations and my personal view is, that we really don't know what it is causing it.
However, hopefully we will find out together and i will do my best to make sure we maintain a friendly atmosphere here, even if people disagree on certain aspects.
mandelAffected
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
Suncole

Post by Suncole » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:39 am

I do understand this happens with recent popular figures. It has lot to be reasoned and compared by our arguing in frontal cortex, high functioning anxiety and stress causing paranormal behaviour.
Suncole

Post by Suncole » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:45 am

I am experiencing similar but weirdly very conscious which I want to share!!
neXus
Admin
Admin

Post by neXus » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:47 am

Suncole wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:45 am
I am experiencing similar but weirdly very conscious which I want to share!!
@Suncole

Welcome to the forum :)
Share with us, anything you like... Nothing is too weird or crazy to be shared in this forum.
mandelAffected
ResidueResearch

Post by ResidueResearch » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:02 am

Thank you for the invite, Nexus! @ResidueResearch is where I can be found on Twitter. I’m considering starting a YouTube channel, but for now, I’m just on Twitter and here. I’ve been experiencing the ME for almost 2 years, but I think maybe longer. I have more than 25 MEs that I’d consider holy grails and have experienced a small flip flop recently - hotel California went from heaven or hel to heaven AND hell and is back to heaven OR hell as it should be (thank goodness lol!).

I’ll try to be active here as much as possible, but have a lot of health issues so I may disappear for days or even weeks at a time. Just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone needs to contact me or is waiting for a forum post response. I look forward to discussing effects and residue with everyone!
neXus
Admin
Admin

Post by neXus » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:43 am

@ResidueResearch

Welcome to the forum. Great to have you here too :D

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry about your health problems, i hope you still have enough days that you can enjoy anyway.

I also have a question, about the youtube chan you might want to start. Would be good, if we can talk about that per PM.

Kind regards,
neXus
mandelAffected
direscribe

Post by direscribe » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:59 am

I've experienced odd shifts in memory and reality at different points in my life. Some large, some small....usually small details though.

For most of my life, i thought I was having some form of cognitive or memory problems....worse, that I was having mental health issues.

However, I've also experienced bits and pieces of vindication that indicate that I'm not nuts.

Here's a small example and the latest one.

Do any of you remember the Stephen King book-based movie "Dreamcatcher"?

In it was the character of Duddits. I've watched it a couple of times over the years.

In my memory, Duddits was played by Zach Ward. He's a red haired Canadian actor and starred in many movies over the years.

Today, i turned it on Hulu and it was the same Hollywood movie....except Duddits was played by Donnie Wahlberg.

I texted a friend that had watched it with me previously. He remembered Zach Ward being Duddits too.

Then we both contacted other people. One remembered Zach Ward....everyone else remembered Donnie Wahlberg.

I have more examples that I'll discuss later.
neXus
Admin
Admin

Post by neXus » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:09 am

direscribe wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:59 am
I've experienced odd shifts in memory and reality at different points in my life. Some large, some small....usually small details though.

For most of my life, i thought I was having some form of cognitive or memory problems....worse, that I was having mental health issues.

However, I've also experienced bits and pieces of vindication that indicate that I'm not nuts.
@direscribe

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm glad you already found out, that you are not nuts, although the mainstreams approach seems to be to make us all believe that our memory is so bad, that we can't trust it at all.

Kind regards,
neXus
mandelAffected