Mandelas/retcons: New or ancient?

Share and discuss your ideas, why the Mandela Effect might be happening
Forum rules
Please stay ontopic in this subforum - one theory per topic. To share your own theory, start a new thread.
kanga573
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): No
Mandelas/retcons: New or ancient?

Post by kanga573 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:39 pm

I wonder if retcons are new or have always been here.

If they were always occurring, perhaps for some natural reason like shifting universes is a normal thing or something, then perhaps the only reason we're noticing them now is that for the first time in human history, billions of people around the world can finally talk almost instantly and therefore point out to each other the changes they've noticed to see if anyone agrees.

If I lived on a small farm in Europe with no phone, cars, television or internet, then my retcons would probably all be personal and meaningless to anyone else.

If this is true, then we should try to find an example from the past of someone experiencing a retcon...

neXus
Admin
Admin
ME affected: Yes
FlipFlop(s): Yes
Religion: Other

Re: Mandelas/retcons: New or ancient?

Post by neXus » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:09 am

I've also wondered if these things might have been going on much longer, or maybe even always happened.
Then again, i would find it strange that nobody noticed anything before, although i read very few reports online, where people were saying they experienced odd things since the 1970s.

Maybe we are becoming more aware now and notice things, because we now spend attention to it.

I agree, before the times of the internet, we've been less connected, so if people really eperienced MEs decades ago, only now this information can reach the masses and people dare to come forward to admit it.

So trying to find out, how long this is going on already should really be researched. If we can find out, that it is going on for eg. 100 years, we could then rule out the theory of CERN involvement, as CERN wasn't built yet 100 years ago.

Finding old examples would indeed help to learn more about the ME.

Excellent idea :D
mandelAffected
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.